27 August, 2007

The Greatest Bar in Boston


The 'Greatest Bar in Boston' can't afford a proofreader.

Were I to open an business in Boston in which the patrons imbibed intoxicating liquors and I was ripping off the name of a venerable establishment in the hope that it would make me sound cool, I would name my bar "The Most Profitable Bar In Boston" or "The Bar Everyone Wants To Go To Again, Immediately" or "Three Cheers" or maybe even "The Bar You Can Hang Out In Without Getting Your Fucking Neck Broken," but what the Hell do I know?

More on The Littlest later. This is what it looked like last time I was by:


Update:

According to a reliable source, it was one of the owners of the bar who wrote the sign.

1 comment:

Dan Nolan said...

the bastards. I almost got married to a girl with herpes in the Littlest one time. loved that place.