03 August, 2007

Friday Night Slacking

Cambridge has cooled down to the lower 80s from today's high of Holy Shit It's Hot. Most of my free time lately has been spent sitting on my porch smoking cigarettes and drinking watery beer. What can I say? It's an easy, practical approach to beat the heat.

  • I was wondering if anyone else found the Plain White Tees song "Hey There Delilah" as annoying as I do. As it turns out, the answer is a resounding yes.
  • It's a bit late now, but if you want to hide the fact that you're reading the latest Harry Potter, here are some pre-made, printable dust covers.
  • Everyone loves a good car crash or ten.

1 comment:

akboognish said...

All right, that photo of that dude is just not fair. Or proper. I think I saw him on the plane the other day.

As for the car crashes, I feel bad for the trees. And I was unaware that Iyyiyyiyyiyyiyyi was german for "holy shit!"