22 June, 2007

Found: The Joys of Youth

Last Saturday, my ladyfriend and I decided that instead of wandering around Harvard square for the 1000th+ time, we would hop on the commuter rail and wander around Salem--it was a warm, beautiful day and one must take full advantage of such days in Massachusetts because if you don't, *blink*, there's suddenly two feet of snow on the ground. As we filed down the platform to board the train, I spotted a small pad of white Post-it notes with a cute little drawing on the front:



I thought to myself, "Some kid made a flipbook on a pad of Post-its. Brilliant." I scooped the pad up, dropped it in my pocket and boarded the train.

Once we found a seat and got situated, I pulled the pad out and began flipping it from the back. Nothing. Blank pages. I turned the page from the drawing above and found:




"My big sister and my little sister are not that fat." Also brilliant, but not at all what I expected. You gotta love kids.

No comments: